Location: 1 mile south of Killala, Co. Mayo
Map: 54.189574 N, 9.235361 W
No of headstones: 40+ (many graves do not have headstones)
Date range: 1851 - 2006 (observed)
Recorded: photographed April 2011
The old Mullafarry church ruins
Inside the old Mullafarry church
The Old Mullafarry church and graveyard are situated about a mile south of Killala town in the civil parish of Ballysakeery. The Presbyterian Mullafarry church graveyard is a few hundred yards to the east on the other side of the road.
- To view a photo of the headstone, click on any name below.
- To return to this list, click the "Back" arrow at the top-left of the browser window.
- To search this page select "Edit, Find..." from the menu at the top-left of this browser window.
- To search this complete web-site, click the Search menu at the top right of this page
This website is optimized for desktop and laptop computers, it may not display well on mobile devices.
Copyright notice: You are welcome to download any information or images from this website for personal use. Private individuals and
non-profit organizations may re-publish any images and original material from this website provided the purpose is not-for-profit and
due acknowledgement is given e.g. "Reproduced courtesy of www.GoldenLangan.com". Commercial organizations may not publish
or reproduce information or images from this website without written permission. Anyone is welcome to link to pages on this website.
While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the information presented, no liability is accepted for any errors or omissions.